Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Managed Security Services?
Managed Security Services provide ongoing proactive cybersecurity maintenence with features like anti-virus protection, 24×7 monitoring, patching and remote support. There’s multiple layers and levels of security so you can focus your time on growing your business instead of reacting to IT issues.
- Why do I need Managed Security Services?
Maintaining a secure digital environment requires consistent monitoring and timely software updates. Without these, your system may become an easy target for cyber threats. It’s crucial to exercise due care and diligence to avoid potential legal liabilities and fines.
- Why not use a break/fix IT model?
Relying solely on a break/fix model, which entails seeking solutions only when problems arise, could inadvertantly inflict greater harm on your business compared to implementing preventative measures from the onset. Opting for a proactive approach like Managed Security Services allows you to significantly reduce risks and prevent catastrophic damage, ensuring your business operates smoothly and securely at all times.
- How will you protect my data?
SkyPort IT uses multi-layered and multi-level services to create a strong IT environment for our clients. We tailor our services to your organization's specific needs.
Our layers of protection include, but are not limited to:
- Policies & procedures (for HIPAA/PCI/ISO)
- 24/7 threat monitoring
- Encrypted email services
- Third-party security patching
- Workstation protection
- Password management
- On/off-site backup and disaster recovery
- How much does a plan cost?
The cost of a Managed Security Service Plan is dependant upon the number of workstations, users and IT-related equipment your organization has. It varies depending on each organization’s needs.
- Do you offer other services?
In addition to our Managed Security Services, we offer:
- Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- Breach Prevention Platform cybersecurity training
- An all-in-one Compliance Manager
- Integrated Phone Systems
- What products do you use?
We offer a varity of laptops, servers, desktops and software. Brands we utilize products most often from include the following:
- What are your business hours?
SkyPort IT operates Monday through Friday from 8AM until 5PM. We also have 24/7 Emergency after hours support for our clients.