Are you between the ages of 60 and 86? You could be a part of a virtual study that aims to investigate how Apple Watches and iPhones could play a role in measuring brain health over time. The app, called Intuition, is looking for participants of all ages, genders, races, ethnicities and education levels to study.
To participate, you must have the following:
- Have and use an iPhone 8 or later
- Have access to Wi-Fi or the internet
- Live in the U.S.
- Have a compatible Mac or Windows computer, or an iPad
- Have an active email address
- Be willing to wear an Apple Watch provided to you on a daily basis
The goal is to measure thinking and memory changes in adults over longer periods of time. The study aims to better understand how to maintain and improve brain health using the data they collect from participants.
Reasons to enroll in the project include:
- Earning an Apple Watch or other gift cards and charitable donations
- Helping further research towards understanding brain health, which impacts everyone
- Virtual participation, no in-person tasks required
If this is something you’re interested in, you can download Intuition on the Apple Store and enroll in the study.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive more IT related educational information:
0 comments on “Be Part of Brain Health Research Using Your Apple Watch”